Sunday, June 22, 2008

Notes From Hobo

The food source brought home a new play thing for me. It is a shiny thing on a short chain that I can swat and it moves but it comes back because of the chain. The food source calls it a "laser" but I don't understand what that is. Sometimes he points the end of the "laser" at the floor or the wall but I am more interested in swatting it.

I have been going outside but only on something called a patio. This "patio" has a wall around it with no holes but it has a shelf on top of it. I can sit on the shelf and look at the real outside but I can't get there. The wall has some kind of force field to stop me. It looks like it would be a big jump but I think I can make it, but that darned force field is stopping me, for now anyway.

The food source asked me to have a little space and he has been kind of nice so I will give him few lines:

Hobo's food source here, I am not sure how many people here are racing fans, specifically NHRA Drag Racing, but yesterday afternoon Scott Kalitta was killed when his Funny Car exploded during a qualifying run. The explosion happened just before the finish line where the car would have been running in excess of 300 miles per hour. I hope that everyone will sends some purrs to his family and friends.

Hobo again. I don't know anything about that racing stuff but the food source really likes it, all kinds of it. I let him watch as long as he takes care of my needs and wants while he watches too.

1 comment:

The Crew said...

We have one of those red dot things, too. 2 of us like it and 2 don't. So if the chain is more interesting to you, that's OK!