Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hello World

Hobo's food source here, this is my first try at blogging and both Hobo and I have a lot to learn about it. We are both pretty fast learners so I am sure that things will look better in a little time.

A little note on how Hobo and I got together. My brother is food source for a small group of cats and Hobo was hanging out around their house. He seemed like a friendly guy and I agreed to let him move in with me. He came up one Saturday morning and when he was released from the transporter just took a look around and started giving orders.

He now monitors every facet of our home life and even decides how much time we should spend on the computer. I will get some pictures up as soon as I can and Hobo approves the choices.

1 comment:

The Lee County Clowder said...

Welcome to the Cat Blogosphere, Hobo & his Food Source.

Have fun.

The Clowder