Saturday, June 7, 2008

Hobo Here

I used to be homeless and I started to hang out at my food source's brother's house but there were too many other cats already there. They let that food source know that I was not really all that wwelcome there. Arrangements were made to allow me to live with the food source's brother, so I stayed with the Lee County Clowder for a while until proper arrangements for my transportation to my new home. Once I arrived at my new home I started to take over immediately since I could see that much needed to be done to make it a good place for a kitty to stay.

The food source has made lots of improvements under my direction but we still have a ways to go. I have a place to look out the window and a really nice climbing tree to sit on when I can't go out on the patio. I also have several scratching posts that I use sometimes, when I am not trying to get the food source to pay better attention to me. I will try to keep up posting here most weekends when the food source is free and I can get him to help with the typing until I learn how to work the computer better.

6 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh Hobo, yoo gots a nice home! Better take plenty of naps when da food source is not around because yoo'll need all yoor attention and strength to train dem. Sometimes beans can be kinda dense...if you know what we mean.

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Hi, Hobo! Welcome to the Cat Blogosphere and the wonderful world of CATS who have beans to take care of them and, well,cats really rule!

I am happy you founded a good forever home.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Good job, Hobo! You're a fast learner. Always keep the human in line!

We're glad you have a home now and a blog. Train your human well and you will have a very nice, enjoyable life there.

purrs and tail wags

Karen Jo said...

Hi, Hobo. Welcome to the Cat Blogosphere. Congratulations on getting a forever home with a good food source to take care of your every need.

Parker said...

Hi there Hobo! It sounds like you have a great home now! You really knew the right house to get some attention at - the human at the Clowder really is a good bean!
Welcome to the blogoshpere!
Smooches!

The Crew said...

Hi Hobo, good to meet you. Welcome to our cat blogging community.

My advice on settling in to your new home...don't hesitate to make demands! Be diligent and your efforts will be rewarded with a well-trained human who sees to your every need.

George