Saturday, July 12, 2008

Weekends are good

I am feeling better and can jump on stuff easier and I guess it was a good thing to go see the Vet, but don't tell the food source I said that. I am still a bit tender on my back but things are getting better. I have been getting back into waking the food source up to get me breakfast when I think it is time, but he tries to tell me I am too early. I just keep it up until he finally gets up and takes care of my needs. A couple swats to the nose usually work well for this.

Some days he works on the computer and is not working on my blog or reading other cats blogs to me. I let him do that for a few minutes then I give him warning that time is up. If he still insists on playing around like that I go up and start to tickle the bottom of his feet, and keep getting more insistent up to biting his ankles. the food source is always barefoot in the house so that works really good. I don't even have to bite hard to really get his attention.

I have been sorry to hear about all the kitties being sick and crossing the bridge even though I don't really know any of them. I hope that every one that has been feeling bad gets better fast and that all the kittehs out there have a few lives left yet.

2 comments:

The Crew said...

If the nose swats aren't doing it, I recommend the "full bladder stand". That works every time!

Mr. Hendrix said...

hi Hobo! I just found you from the link at Brandi's website. Nice to meet you. I'm glad you're feeling better. I hope that it is all better by now. I hope you will come and visit me.

I can introduce you to the cat blogosphere if you want! Or you can send an email and introduce yourself. it is at
www.blog.catblogosphere.com

I enjoy making new friends.